GypWall QUIET is a lightweight, non-loadbearing, twin framed acoustic separating wall, primarily used as a sound resisting wall in residential units such as flats and apartments. The system can also be specified in commercial and industrial buildings tomeet a specific level of sound insulation performance.
• Provides sound insulation solutions between residential dwellings
• Lightweight seperating wall giving higher performance compared to blockwork
• Accommodates services between the twin stud frameworks
• Satisfies BS 5234 requirements up to and including Severe Duty1
• Accommodates concrete or steel columns within the cavity
A wide range of applications, primarily used in flats and apartments.
High-rise multi-occupancy Apartment buildings
Sport and leisure
90 minute fire resistance
Maximum Partition height
|sound insulation dB||Duty rating||Approx weight kg/m2||System Reference|
120 minute fire resistance